Monday, May 26, 2008

Seventeen

Yesterday I turned seventeen. I would like offer up some praises to Christ, my treasure, for being my blessing and for the gifts He has allowed me to enjoy this last year:


He has helped me to begin conquering these hard things:
  • Comfortable with most strangers
  • Overcoming depression and self-bitterness
  • Comfortable with modesty standards and my appearance
  • Beginning to reject excuses and face life for what it is
  • Holding on to hope
  • Accepting and adapting to change

1 comment:

mommyofmany said...

Ana,

We're so grateful for you and for the godly woman you are becoming. You are a tremendous blessing to all who know you. Thank you for the blessing of your friendship.

May God continue to teach you and mold you into the vessel He desires you to be.

Happy Birthday, Friend!

Love and blessings~~