I should celebrate. I've been tagged for the very first time! Hannah graciously invited me to share how I feel about fall.
1. Favorite smell? Cinnamon
2. Favorite food? Sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, muffins, or pumpkin anything, macaroni and cheese
3. Favorite color? Deep red
4. Favorite drink? Hot apple cider
5. Favorite treat? No school during Thanksgiving week
6. Favorite place to go? Grandmother's for Thanksgiving dinner
7. Favorite candy? Butterscotch and anything with chocolate
8. Favorite movie to watch? Nothing in particular for fall
9. Favorite clothing to wear? My classy brown outfit: green silk sweater with my brown tweed jacket over it, brown suede skirt, and cute, chunky brown heels. And, I LOVE my dressy/classy boots-brown and black.
10. Favorite outdoor activity? Admiring the fall colors
11. Favorite football team? I wish football didn’t exist. There would be a lot less conflict in the state of
12. Favorite fall holiday? Thanksgiving
13. Favorite Haunted place, as in “frequently visited?” The kitchen
14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? How am I supposed to pick? Probably pecan pie
15. Favorite Pie? Pumpkin
16. Favorite Fall Hobby? Cooking
17. Favorite Fall Memory? So far I’ve met my cousins’ spouses when they would bring them to Thanksgiving Dinner while they were still dating. Hmmm….wonder how they’ll take it when I bring “him” and “he” is not my “boyfriend.” How do you explain courtship to extended family anyway?
18. Favorite Fall Sight? Deep red leaves
19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? The reminder to be thankful
20. Overall Favorite Season? I love fall, but Spring is definitely my favorite.