Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Favorites

I should celebrate. I've been tagged for the very first time! Hannah graciously invited me to share how I feel about fall.



1. Favorite smell? Cinnamon


2. Favorite food? Sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, muffins, or pumpkin anything, macaroni and cheese

3. Favorite color? Deep red

4. Favorite drink? Hot apple cider

5. Favorite treat? No school during Thanksgiving week

6. Favorite place to go? Grandmother's for Thanksgiving dinner

7. Favorite candy? Butterscotch and anything with chocolate

8. Favorite movie to watch? Nothing in particular for fall

9. Favorite clothing to wear? My classy brown outfit: green silk sweater with my brown tweed jacket over it, brown suede skirt, and cute, chunky brown heels. And, I LOVE my dressy/classy boots-brown and black.

10. Favorite outdoor activity? Admiring the fall colors

11. Favorite football team? I wish football didn’t exist. There would be a lot less conflict in the state of Alabama. Yes, I am a proud Alabamian and I said that without any guilt.

12. Favorite fall holiday? Thanksgiving

13. Favorite Haunted place, as in “frequently visited?” The kitchen

14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? How am I supposed to pick? Probably pecan pie

15. Favorite Pie? Pumpkin

16. Favorite Fall Hobby? Cooking

17. Favorite Fall Memory? So far I’ve met my cousins’ spouses when they would bring them to Thanksgiving Dinner while they were still dating. Hmmm….wonder how they’ll take it when I bring “him” and “he” is not my “boyfriend.” How do you explain courtship to extended family anyway?

18. Favorite Fall Sight? Deep red leaves

19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? The reminder to be thankful

20. Overall Favorite Season? I love fall, but Spring is definitely my favorite.


I tag Sarah Jane, Olivia, Tiffany, and Jessica.

3 comments:

Jessica NicDhòmhnaill said...

Yipee! I've been hoping someone would tag me with this tag (I've seen it on several other blogs and it looks like such fun!)!! :-D

Thank you! I'll do it as soon as I can!

~Jess

Jessica NicDhòmhnaill said...

Yipee! I've been hoping someone would tag me with this tag (I've seen it on several other blogs and it looks like such fun!)!! :-D

Thank you for tagging me, Ana! I'll do it as soon as I can!

~Jess

CowgirlE said...

Hey! Are you ever on shelfari anymore? If you are we could be friends there, but if you're not, that's fine. :)

I posted again on Bold Readings, so if you could hop over there and give me your insight when you get a chance, that would be awesome. :)

Thanks!