Monday, October 13, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook: Week 1



FOR TODAY...

Outside My Window... Clouds, clouds, and more clouds. I would appreciate some sunshine!

I am thinking...Why have I become "addicted" to the computer? Hands on projects and quiet reading need to reappear as appealing in my life.

I am thankful for...Music. It would take a million lifetimes to totally understand it, guess that's why it reminds of God so much. It's an art, a science, filled with techniques, a history, a tool of Praise, it's opinionated, emotional, do I have to stop?

From the kitchen... Leftovers and Mexican Quiche...which I'd better go check right now.

From the learning rooms...Today I wrote a persuasive essay on orange juice: pulp vs. no pulp. In my online class this week I'll continue studying the unique periods of Israel's history through 1 and 2 Kings.

I am wearing... My hair is in a white headband; blue top; blue, white, and tan striped Bermuda shorts; barefoot, and no makeup.

I am creating...Well, I need to get busy with a rag quilt for my Paw Paw's Christmas and a Regency ball gown for a New Year's Ball.

I am going...to go to bed on time tonight, I hope.

I am reading...lots of different things for school and skimming through The Marketing of Evil during spare time.

I am hoping...that I'll stop wasting time.

I am hearing... "Home" by Michael Buble

Around the house... it's pretty quiet. Mom and Greg are gone to his karate and dad isn't feeling too great. It's really quiet! Well, except for Josh Groban.

One of my favorite things...deep, politically incorrect conversations

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Get all my school done, practice my piano more, and enjoy my family more.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


This is my brother Greg enjoying colonial punishment at the American Village a few years ago.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

OK.... you need a comment! How's this?

You've been tagged! :)

Crystal said...

HAAHAA! Too funny! Very cute pic!