Monday, November 03, 2008

A Few Random Things About Random Old Me

I have been tagged again! This time by Micah F.

Six Random Things About Me:

  1. I hate the color orange.
  2. I would love to learn to play cello. But, when I start thinking of lugging that thing around, well...
  3. I wear glasses.
  4. I have very small feet.
  5. I moved 6 times between 1995 and 2000.
  6. I played the character of Mary Bennet in a home-school, high-school, theatrical production of Pride and Prejudice.
The Rules

  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write Six Random Things about yourself.
  • “Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post.
  • Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
  • Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.

  • 5 comments:

    Jessica NicDhòmhnaill said...

    Wahoo! I'll definitely be doing this as soon as I can!! Thank you so much for tagging me, Ana!!! *hug*

    <3, Jessica

    Alyssa C. said...

    Cool... It must have been fun to be in a theatrical production! Especially one about Pride and Prejudice.

    Thanks for tagging me, by the way. Here's the link: http://peraldaiel.blogspot.com/2008/11/six-random-things-about-me.html

    Jasmine said...

    Thanks for tagging me, Ana! (I love these things!! :-)

    I'll get this up soon!

    Kat said...

    I just saw your blog thru Jasmine's and I've got to say you really should play the cello! I've been playing for many many years and I totally love it. It really isnt' that terribly big!! especially if you get a case that straps onto your back.
    Do It!

    Miss Jocelyn said...

    I'll do this eventually. :P