- I try to stay informed about the state of my country and my world, but honestly I hate politics.
- In relation to that, I hate any kind of conflict.
- I hate country, rap, heavy metal, and vocal bluegrass. I'll listen to pretty much anything else.
- I don't like eggs unless their hot and there's a bunch of other stuff mixed in. I also despise potato salad.
- I'm just as comfortable in a Charismatic Church service as when I'm at my home church which is Reformed Presbyterian.
- I think watching Gone with the Wind was one the biggest wastes of my time.
- I don't like Christian romance novels (i.e. Janette Oke).
- I like Ancient History (it's NOT boring!)
- I hate Physics
- I'm not in much of a Christmas mood (hey! where'd the music go? ahhh...that's better!)
- I stink at all outdoor activities
- I've yet to find a "handmade" pastime that I'm good at
- I'm (semi) addicted to Facebook
- I don't like the new Prince Caspian
- But, I love the new Sense and Sensibility (minus the first scene and a few other parts)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
15 Things I'm not Afraid to Admit About Myself
Over a month ago, Taylor tagged me and I failed to do it. Sorry Tay, here it is: