Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Going Out of Business Studio Sale: Lots of Music Books! Succeeding at the Piano

I'm moving to another city in 2 weeks and will no longer be teaching piano.  I have many music books I've chosen to sell.  I have them listed here on the blog, you can email me at studiomusic4sale@gmail.com and I will figure up a reasonable shipping fee and then send you a PayPal invoice by email.

Books and single sheet music in new condition I've priced at half off retail.  Lightly used books are priced at $1.00 each, used single sheet music at $0.50 each, and some are free with another purchase!

I've also given each item a number to be used in purchasing.

Method Books
Succeeding at the Piano

#1A FJH and Helen Marlais Catalogs FREE

#2A  Succeeding at the Piano: Lesson and Technique Preparatory Level Book with CD by Helen Marlais (FJH) $4.50  I am selling 2 copies of this book.

 #3A Succeeding at the Piano: Theory and Activity Book Preparatory Level by Helen Marlais (FJH) $3.25

SOLD #4A Succeeding at the Piano: Recital Book with CD Preparatory Level by Helen Marlais (FJH) $3.25

SOLD #5A Succeeding at the Piano: Lesson and Technique Grade 1 Book with CD by Helen Marlais (FJH) $4.50

SOLD #6A Succeeding at the Piano: Theory and Activity Book Grade 1 by Helen Marlais (FJH) $3.25

SOLD #7A Succeeding at the Piano: Recital Grade 1 Book with CD by Helen Marlais (FJH) $1 Measure numbers written in pencil on one piece only.

No comments: