Saturday, December 31, 2011

Music Sale: Christmas


I'm moving to another city in a week and will no longer be teaching piano.  I have many music books I've chosen to sell.  I have them listed here on the blog, you can email me at studiomusic4sale@gmail.com and I will figure up a reasonable shipping fee and then send you a PayPal invoice by email.  Please scroll down, there are 7 posts in total in which I have listed books.  I have single sheet music, teaching resources, intermediate performance books, repertoire books, and method books by Helen Marlais, Bastien, Alfred, Faber, Keith Snell, and more!

Books and single sheet music in new condition I've priced at half off retail.  Lightly used books are priced at $1.00 each, used single sheet music at $0.50 each, and some are free with another purchase!

I've also given each item a number to be used in purchasing.

Christmas Music

SOLD Christmas Piano Solos Level 1 by Kern, Keveren, and Rejino (Hal Leonard) $3.00
 
SOLD Christmas Piano Solos Level 1 by Kern, Keveren, and Rejino (Hal Leonard) $1.00 Light pencil markings on one piece.

SOLD Christmas Piano Solos Level 1 by Kern, Keveren, and Rejino (Hal Leonard) $1.00 Light pencil markings throughout book.

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas by Meridith Willson (Plymouth Music) $0.50  1951, small water stain not on notes, otherwise great condition.

No comments: