Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Music Sale: Faber and Faber

I'm moving to another city in 2 weeks and will no longer be teaching piano.  I have many music books I've chosen to sell.  I have them listed here on the blog, you can email me at studiomusic4sale@gmail.com and I will figure up a reasonable shipping fee and then send you a PayPal invoice by email.

Books and single sheet music in new condition I've priced at half off retail.  Lightly used books are priced at $1.00 each, used single sheet music at $0.50 each, and some are free with another purchase!

I've also given each item a number to be used in purchasing.

 Method Books:
Faber and Faber

SOLD Both Copies #1C My First Piano Adventures Lesson Book C by Faber and Faber (FJH) $4.00 I am selling 2 copies of this book.

 SOLD #2C Piano Adventures Primer Level: Lesson Book Background Accompaniments on CD $5.50  Still in shrink wrapped package.

SOLD #3C Piano Adventures Primer Level: Performance Book by Faber and Faber (FJH) FREE Well worn, marked up, stickers

SOLD #4C Piano Adventures Primer Level: Theory Book by Faber and Faber (FJH)  FREE The first 11 out of 48 pages are worked in.

SOLD #5C Piano Adventures Level One: Theory Book by Faber and Faber (FJH)  FREE The first 13 out of 40 pages are worked in.

SOLD #6C Piano Adventures Level 2A: Lesson Book by Nancy and Randall Faber (FJH) FREE Well worn, marked up, stickers.

SOLD #7C  Piano Adventures Level 2B: Theory Book by Nancy and Randall Faber (FJH) FREE The first 13 pages out of 40 have been worked in.

SOLD #8C Accelerated Piano Adventures Book 1: Lesson Book FREE Marked up

SOLD #9C Accelerated Piano Adventures Book 1: Technique and Artistry Book FREE Marked up

SOLD #10C Accelerated Piano Adventures Book 1: Performance Book FREE Marked up

SOLD Both Copies  #11C Adult Piano Adventures Level 1 by Faber and Faber (FJH) $8.00 Selling 2 copies of this book.

No comments: