Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Music Sale: Intermediate Performance Books


I'm moving to another city in 2 weeks and will no longer be teaching piano.  I have many music books I've chosen to sell.  I have them listed here on the blog, you can email me at studiomusic4sale@gmail.com and I will figure up a reasonable shipping fee and then send you a PayPal invoice by email.

Books and single sheet music in new condition I've priced at half off retail.  Lightly used books are priced at $1.00 each, used single sheet music at $0.50 each, and some are free with another purchase!

I've also given each item a number to be used in purchasing.

Items in RED are current NFMC federation festival choices.


Intermediate Performance Books

~SOLD~ #1E Sacred Songs and Solos: Book 1 by Margaret Goldston (Alfred) $4.00 

~SOLD~ #2E  Treasures for Two: Book 2 by Martha Mier (Alfred) $1.00 Has measure numbers written in pencil on one piece only and a little marking on contents page. 


~SOLD~ #3E Rock 'n Roll Level 3 by Faber and Faber $1.00 Markings on cover and 3 out of 14 pieces.

SOLD #4E Lewis and Clark: A Musical Expedition by Tom Gerou (Alfred) $3.50

SOLD 1 copy, 1 copy still for sale#5E Spelling at the Piano: Improvisations Based on the Music Alphabet by Frederick Werle (FJH) $2.25 I have 2 1 copies of this book for sale.

SOLD Both Copies #6E Scenes from Around the World: A Musical Tour by Carol Matz (FJH) $2.25  I have 2 copies of this book for sale.

SOLD #7E Standing Ovations by Melody Bober (FJH) $2.50

SOLD #8E Preludes in Patterns by Kevin Olson (FJH) $2.75

No comments: